January 25, 2009

The Call

So in my last blog of an whole 5 min ago, I also wanted to share something else from Narnia....

I know this is a little over kill but work with me here It will be the last......
at the end of the Prince Caspian There is this song that plays called "the Call"
If you know anything about the Pre-Earth Life, and then this life being only a test you will like this song.....
You can watch it on You tube at this Link
here are the Lyrics if you just want to read them
(I am not sure about what this refers to)
It started out as a feeling Which then grew into a hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder 'Til it was a battle cry I'll come back When you call me No need to say goodbye
(The First verse is like Christ or Heavenly father speaking before we go)
Just because everything's changing Doesn't mean it's never Been this way before All you can do is try to know Who your friends are As you head off to the war Pick a star on the dark horizon And follow the light You'll come back When it's over No need to say good bye
(now they are talking while we are here)
Now we're back to the beginning It's just a feeling and now one knows yet But just because they can't feel it too Doesn't mean that you have to forget Let your memories grow stronger ans stronger 'Til they're before your eyes You'll come back When it's over No need to say good bye
SO when I was listening to this I actually started to cry, because I have been having problems lately, but at the end of the movie when this song comes on, I was just about asleep, and It totally woke me up and it was such a comfort to me so I wanted to share it with others.
SO hopefully you enjoyed the meaning in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know looking up those words to that song has been on my list for a long time. No joke. I just havent gotten around to it. I too watched this about a month or so ago and had the same feeling at the end when I heard the song. I was meaning to go and by the cd to the secound movie but again never got around to it yet. I do have the one from the first. Well it is my hubbies, but what is his mine. Right? Thanks for sharing. I just wanted to share that I felt it very comforting to me as well. And had the same thoughts after the movie was over. Not to mention I too was almost asleep. Then woke up to listen to the song. To funny. =) Sorry to hear about your pictures. I really do like your perspective on picture taking.