December 30, 2008

gift exchange

Each Family is in a rotation for the gift exchange we had Rebecca and the nelson's had Us, But I think they need to add to the rotation the Families who are out on the own, the married grandkids and then those single older ones living in I don't know Texas Maybe.... =)
Well grandma and Pa's gifts were given out the older boys got shirts corey the joker one.... Nice
Nathan.... If you can read it its funny he liked it so much he put it one right away.
Ethan got a bowling set Disney.... it had plastic wrapping on the pins... which he proceeded to remove, funny kid. But then Flyn found more enjoyment from his Bro's gift and was using them as weapon's I vidoe tapped it if you want to watch the craziness
I made the Grandparents lap quilts for the lounging in the reclyners. Not quite done yet but my mom helped me to get them done in 3 days times. I am not patient enough so I am glad I had the help.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: