So this weekend, I was able to take time off work to travel to Salt Lake City to see Kate and RJ's sealing. I was so glad I made the trip. I will have to post in details the greatness of this weekend. But The part I enjoyed most was when i was chatting with RJ and he called me Janes. It wasn't until the third time he called me Janes That I relized it seemed so wierd because I haven't been called Janes in over a month.
Kate actually was the one that started calling me Janes, I don't know why but it was Awesome.
Then It spread and I became Janes in the North Star ward. and When someone would call me Stephanie I never really would respond because that wasn't my name.
Well Now that I am at work in Texas, No one knows me as Janes, But as Stephanie.
So now since I am flying back to Work, It will be back to Stephanie. Hmmmm I never did realized how much I enjoy the difference in being called Janes, and Stephanie.

2 comments:
You know JANES! :) The other day I had a dream that you went totally inactive. You were wearing short skirts and tank tops and swearing like a sailor. I asked you about it and you told me it was MY FAULT! I was shocked! Please tell me this was just a stupid dream?!?!
Do you ever wear your ranger hat down there? Haha. It was so good to see you last weekend. I miss you!
Post a Comment