September 26, 2008

What is a naturalist?

Ok so it has been requested to tell you all what I do while here at Possum Kingdom Lake. 

But before I do I have to tell you... I included the last picture becuase It made me Laugh. it was a bumper Sticker I found at the corner store. I made me laugh Becuase that is what everyone said to me. minus the swear word before I came out. I had to take a picture.

SO my days are spent teaching 5th graders about the environment, conservation, and Walking. I do so much walking my calfs are hurting. Oh and I am getting crazy Sun, when I see any of you next you will hopefully see the differnce, I am still White but Lots more freckles. Which is my tan. I told ya'll I don't tan.
I have to deal with kids that are great and Kids that I won't to throw back to where they came from. then the teachers are good and others treat us like we are 4 yr olds. and discredit our knowledge. And we really can only complain to each other because they are paying customers and we have to provide customer service. 
I drive a boat or barge to an Island, I hate that, just becuase I hope nothing goes wrong, which it has been breaking down lately. So its like playing russian roulette with my nerves. are we going to get stuck on this island or will I make the rope go around the prop or will it actually work. 

But that is just a little about what i do...... 
I do have tons of pics to share, that I have taken just to share in this blog, and I have so much to add, I think I will just have to spend half a saturday at the BK in mineral Wells to get this all caught up. I never knew how much I love having the Net access. But I won't stop blogging so anyways Its late I am tired Its been A really long week. And I actually said I would work this weekend for thier Weekend program (just Sat) and wouldn't you guess it I will be driving the barge. HMMMM I need to get some sleep So Peace out and Hopefully I will get this done......

1 comment:

Nicnel said...

Hey crazy girl! Sounds like you're having fun - that rocks! I tagged you on my blog, so check it whenever you get a chance... See you next weekend!