October 24, 2008

Grumpy

So Another week has come to an end. We have a nomal routine that we as OE staff do everytime a school is leaving, which they eat lunch on the porch of the chowhall and by 12 they will go to the buses. We then give our hugs and sign folders, (its odd but I do it). After all the kids are on the buses we stand in our spot, and wave the buses off. "bye Bye, see you later" as soon as they are pass us we walk off to do cleaning of the camp so its good for the weekend and Next week,

Well at the end of cleaning for about an hour, we have a staff meeting where we look at Evaluations, kids and Parents and teachers fill out. The kids are funny to read, But the adults is what the directors will look at. Normal they are good, You kinda look for a name drop.... Stephanie was amazing..... Things like that, Well I usually don't get one, which is fine by me. But I tend to hope if I do.....

Wouldn't you know it today I actually did get one...... But this person, who didn't even put a name. said they tought I was a grump, and was impatient with the kids..... Hmmmmm I was a little bothered by it, because I thought they would have said something a little differnt since I more goofy, But I can see why they would think that, See if you look at me next to the other OE staff, in a big group I would appear to be a little more mellow, But a grump...... The kids liked me so hmmmmm.

It won't bother me that they actually said this, but I don't won't to appear as a Grump. you know its all about first impressions, Any suggestions to make it seem like I am a pleasent person, one you all love.......

4 comments:

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Don't let those stupid people get you down! They are just ugly and can't do anything about it so they take their frustrations out on you! I think you could take em down if you wanted to! "Elbows Baby"! :)

sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sara said...

Sorry, I didn't proofread it before I posted it. Here we go again.

I totally agree with Sheree. That person was probably unhappy with their life because their boss just criticised an important report they worked on. Their dog ran away. They received a final notice of foreclosure on their home. As Sheree said, they're ugly. AND, turns out their kid likes the camp counselor better than them. Chin up, chest out, it's show time!

Shawnie said...

What! a grump?!?! Stephanie and grump dont even make sense in the same sentence. Whoever the no name is they must be on something :D I'd totally erase it from my memory you were always one of my favorite people to be around because you were always so HAPPY! :D