So we went out in our space bus. (which is a dodge van adapted to be a short bus, it is strange). and we split up half of us did one mile and the others the last mile. So i decided to document the craziness. You know just picking up trash is boring so we had our own fun.
We had to wear orange vests and we all took 3 big garbage bags each, we had no pocket to put them in so we all came up with interesting ways to carry them.....
Lisa decided to put them under her jacket..... that was nice!
I found Ashley put them in her belt loops, (butt Shot) ( oh and this is the space bus)Well then we were off picking up trash, and it had just rained the night before so we actually had wet soil and swamp like tarrain to go through.
Here are the rest of the pictures You can kinda see them all.
We had alot of fun, finding the strangest stuff, One being a decomposing Armadilla. It smelled so bad. But the final picture is of all of Us infront of our sign.
Now I can say I have cleaned up a highway, and Now I will think twice before I throw anything out the window. and I hope you do too


1 comment:
Hey there. Wow I just found your blog. Looks like you are having fun though. I love all your facial expressions.
Post a Comment