September 19, 2008

Hey everyone Miss Me Much


Hey so this is a quick post to let you know I am not dead, Just super Busy, and with out internet, cell phone, or anything, You don't get to talk to people and let them know what is going on in your life,

I feel so out of touch with everyone, I have so many post to get done, and the only way I can do it is to drive 30 min to mineral wells, TX sit a BK to get on my blog sad but this is why not post in a LONG time. But I am fine. and Living well.

I am super super busy teaching 5th graders about the nature around camp grady spruce on Possum Kingdom Lake. I work from 7:30-9:30 every Mon - Fri. But I love it so much. I miss you so much and hope you are well. let me know what is going on and I will have to chat some time

2 comments:

Heather Allison said...

ooohhh stephy you gots a bad word on there AND your in front of a BEER sign!!!! what has Texas done to you???!!! .... oh yeah. nothing. lol love ya!!! =)

sara said...

It looks like you're having fun. That's good! I hope you're teaching the kids all good things, you would be the best because you always have tons of energy and ideas. I hope you can post some stories of your adventures.