August 8, 2008

So you will never guess what....

I have been applying for Jobs all over the country and here in Vegas in the environmental field, With no luck I wasn't able to get a job. So I actually stopped looking for a while. I was feeling way discouraged and feeling a bit lost. So I talked to Bishop Garner, and we basically found out I need to start applying for jobs in a couple specifics places.
Then at work my Boss/ Uncle told me I need to find out what I am going to be doing soon, so he can figure out when he can have surgery on his knee.
So he basically lit the fire under my bum, and I decided a couple days later I should also apply for education jobs teaching science in camps.
Well I heard back from a lot of those positions, but there is one that wanted to talk to me the very next day about my resume.
Well long story short.......

I am moving to Texas. Its a YMCA camp at Possum Kingdom Lake, its a education science camp during the school year. I will be there for Nine Months, and sad news I will be leaving soon after I get back from Yellowstone. I leave the 20th or 21st to be exact, I know it will be sad to leave my home town for 26 years, but It will be an awesome experience. and I will be closer to My sister, which is Great.
well I need to finish getting ready, I will talk to you all later.

8 comments:

Cardalls said...

Wow! What an adventure, what a great opportunity, way to be a risk taker!!

LeeZ and WeeZ said...

Congratulations Stephanie! You're going to be great!

Mandy said...

congrats. good luck with the new job

Unknown said...

Congrats Stephanie! I'm so excited for you! This will be such a great opportunity for ya!

Heather Allison said...

that is way awesome!! I'm excited for you!!! you have to keep in touch!!!

Jason DeMarco said...

We love Texas!!!! We have tried to move there so many times!!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!

DANIELLE said...

WOW! You're moving?! While it saddens me, I also realize that I, too, am not in Vegas... TEXAS?! Wow! :) Congrats!!! Isn't an amazing feeling to have a direction?? God is so good.

Shawnie said...

that's so great Stephanie! a little sad too. But Texas is great! Keep you your blog updated with pictures :D!