August 6, 2008

Its My Graduation gift to Myself... I'm So Happy

(Just so you know that line is sort of taken from Emperior New Groove)

Ok so in case you don't know I just graduated well in May, Check my 2nd post ever for the details.

So Can I just say on a side note this is the 2nd time I have tried to post this and the computer doesn't want to help but fight me and I loose it (the post) so its not as fun as it was the first time but hopefully i can get the excitement out through this blog.

So nicole invited me and someothers in the Northstar ward to go to Yellow stone and the Grand Tetons, in Aug. (she invited us way back in may or something.) But I was so down. I have been learning about the enviromental wonders and Geology of that area for the past 6 yrs, and I just had to take what they said at face value, since I hadn't been there, but there were pictures.

But I am totally stoked I get to expierence first hand, and get to be in awe for the creations Heavenly father created, and hopefully not get eatin by a bear or horned by a Bison. (but then that would add to my list of crazy things that have happened to me).

for the people that are going, I hope I don't annoy them with my excitement. Becuase I know I will totally be acting like a little kid in a candy Store.

But we are totally going to have a blast, being on this road trip camp out for 9 days basicly, and I get to cook, with Ryan G. Help. I planned the menu and shopping lists, (with input from the campers, and CEO of this trip Nicole.)

I am sure I will have oodles of pictures after next week to share, If i don't get eaten by a bear.

Hopefully it won't be crazy rainy and cold, but it has been known to snow in july, Oh and that would be so much fun, showing pictures of my summer trip with snow in the background. AWESOME!!!!


But Hopefully if all goes well things are going to be crazy after this week, with my trip and all, and possible new Job (fingers crossed, and I have been praying hard) I was told yesterday that i have Stellar referances, HMMMMM what did they say exactly, I want to make sure I can live up to my reputation. But I will keep you all posted because if I get this job I would have to move to Texas as soon as the 19th of Aug. Yup that is exactly 2 days after getting back from Yellowstone. Crazy!!!!

No comments: