

this other bunch of pictures are self potraits I took at A cafe in the Grand Tetons Lodge. I was drinking a huckleberry shake (awesome!!!) and I was sore, tired and Bored SO this is what I got up to....

alright So that was Yellowstone,
but it was only about a week after I got back that I was packed up to leave again, but this time for 9 months, I accepted a position at the Grady Spruce YMCA camp at Possum Kingdom Lake in Texas, Near Fort Worth/Dallas.
Here I am traveling for 2 days 9 hours each day. Totally not fun but I survived. sorta

So now Here are some various pictures I took at my new Job. for Training we went on Hikes, did boat rides to Devil's island on the Lake, through Gates of Hell. Funny story or Folklore you would totally enjoy hearing it, but I am here now for a week, I get kids on Tuesday so I am totally excited. but I am totally missing Friends and Family. I am making a lot of friends with the other educators, they are from all over, but No inside jokes, about Ranger Janes, and they don't call me Janes, so I totally miss that too. But This will be great and I know its going by fast especially since I will be home for a week for thanksgiving and 2 weeks for Christmas. So Keep intouch via Email and I know life will be great... (steppers4@yahoo.com)

1 comment:
It looks like you are having so much fun! You are definately missed here! Good luck with the kids!
Post a Comment