July 23, 2008

Food Storage

So you know how are told to have food Storage, well our YSA ward has a Food Storage Specialist. Its a member of the Bishopric's wife, She is absolutly awesome. She taught a lesson the other sunday about the importance of Food Storage, and being prepared. Sis brimhall really instilled in me a desire to have food storage, and I think it actually is possible.

I know I can say oh well its not important right now with living at home, but I have to start somewhere. So I decided to order a can of the two things we canned this last month. Refried beans, and White rice. So slowly but surely I can create a food storage.

Here are pictures from my First trip to the Cannery. It was fun.
(I am still learning how to make a slide show so if its not good work, Enjoy the pictures)


Click to play canning
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Brett, Holly, Laney & Caleb said...

Steph, you're a rockin' canner! We're sure gonna' miss you! Come back soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.