Well life has been kinda busy for me with travels and Fun and excitement, But I need to post pictures,
So here are one of the fun things I have gotten up to.
myself, Sheree, Kate, Tanya and Nicole got together a couple weeks ago for a girls night, since the last one was in Oct when we went to Disneyland (minus Nicole to clarify)
Well we went and got Ice Cream, a must, and then went to a park, and talked and played on Playground equiptment. Wouldn't you know it the sprinklers came on. So here are some pictures of the crazy girls in the sprinklers. It was a blast and I hope to do it again, hopefully next month.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

4 comments:
Hey girl. I do remember you. what i remember though is hanging out at the Cheyenne ccsn, ok CSN now, before and between classes. Looks like you're doing good too. It's nice to hear from you.
It looks like you guys had so much fun! yay fun!
I wanted to tell you about the GRE. It's long. And hard. And boring. Good luck! :)
Funny, though, one of the essays on the verbal section was about a woman from my mission! NO JOKE! I about died with laughter. She's a history professor at Harvard and famous and all that, but I never expected to read her name on the GRE, that's for sure!
How IS life in Vegas??
Ha ha ha... That was fun!!! :)
What cute girls!
Post a Comment