So I have to say Mondays have never been fun for me ever!
People say its because I have such a terrible mood towards them. A guy I used to work with told me if I say its going to be a good day no matter what happens by 12 noon it will be. (its all in my mind supposly)
So here was my day, I woke up extra early (5:30) but didn't want to be awake since I didn't have to be at work till 7:45. I don't leave til 7:40 I live Just down the street its nice. No traffic besides crossing Lamb Blvd. (now I am just bragging). So I went back to sleep. Mistake #1. I totally over slept, So I was Kinda rushing, not crazy but I only had 45 Min to be ready. So after deciding what I wanted to wear,
****Side note: Can I just say it is harder t0 decide what to wear when you work for a "grease Shop" I don't have many nice casual clothes. The closes things is tshirts and jeans, but that to me is to casual. So that means I must go shopping, right***
(Back to my day) I went to make my morning smoothie, Great on the go breakfast. Then when I was fumbling my keys, I also fumbled my smoothie right on to my shirt. SO I ran up stairs to change didn't like anything so just grapped anything and ran to work (drove). So then I get to work by 750, just 5 min late but there was still someone waiting. He had a potty mouth and wanted Justin to look at his trike and wouldn't talk to me at all, and Justin was didn't get there till 9 and the customer hated that. And while Justin was fixing the guys trike this other customer came in not happy his car wasn't even being looked at. He had the worst potty mouth. Lets just say he had to pay for his estimate we didn't even finish and took his car. He and Justin got into a big yelling match, I hate yelling.
I hated this morning, I was so afraid it was going to make the rest of the day horrible, but on the good hand, Justin cracked jokes so it kept the mood light so things went better later on.
And I left work at 5:45 and home by 5:50. So things ended good,
Sorry this is a super long post, but you don't have to read it all if you made it this long, Yay, but this is partial a journal. so there.
1 comment:
You're so funny! I found your link on Sheree's blog. I just created a blog myself and I love reading other entries. I know what you mean about the bad language. I work for a construction company so It's bad here as well. Believe it or not, it's gotten better around me. I even have people apologize for swearing around me - they just had to get used to the fact that I don't like it and would correct them. Stay Strong! Check out my site when you have a chance.
www.aroundthebarrios.blogspot.com
Post a Comment