June 15, 2008

Sundays are the best!

I love Sunday's. I was thinking How much i look forward to church. I think its because not just do I get to see friends that I haven't seen since last Sunday, But I think it is because of my ward. There just are so many great things about North star. I love being able to seat while the sacrament is being passed and just enjoy the silence, there are a few chattering from the wee babes but for the most part it is pure serenity. Also the talks and lessons, are always Amazing. I always feel so enlighten by everything.
I remember something someone said today during one of the sacrament talks, "If all the YSA are like those in the North Star ward then the future of the church is in Great Hands," or something like that, I may have taken some creative License.

SIDE NOTES:
Ummm I have now decided to get a better camera and Take more pictures so I can include some amazing pictures with this Blog, all you others have some amazing pictures that I actually look forward to each week, Especially Mandy's little boys, they are so cute.

I hope with all my adventures this summer I will be able to add alot of great pictures and some great blogs.

2 comments:

Cardalls said...

That was from Bro. Bratton and you didn't take any creative license...it's true, you guys are AWESOME!

Mandy said...

yes...pictures are the best! we need some on here. haha