
So this last Monday for FHE we did a Pinewood derby, it was actually a two monday event. Last Monday they made cars and Monday they raced them. Well being that I was to tired to go last monday so I didn't make one.... SO no car, but do you think that will stop me.
I adopted one from last year, PACO TACO 7.2 (i think it was 7.2 I can't remember) But they raced it again, because it was an old car, funcky car, and it still made all the specifications, (those were the 3 heats we did)
It was so much fun, Paco had its own fan club to. It took 2nd but it didn't win Oh well But I had lots of Fun!
Here is a sorta flash back to two years ago Flamingo Car, Yes Hot Pick with Blue flames,

3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I love it! The Flamingo ROCKED!!! :)
Hey Stephanie,
I came across your blog and wanted to say Congrats on Graduating!! That's Awesome.
Anna Rook
Hey Stephanie! Its Sheree Storrer (Faulkner) Its good to see ya...over your blog that is! Congrats on graduating! Such an accomplishment! I have a blog too. ITs stofam.blogspot.com Check it out if you want!
Post a Comment