I am a bzzagent. I get the opportunity to receive products to review.
I am interested in reviewing the product LunchBots Duo.
I am an outdoor educator, I try to teach students about being stewards for the environment.
I try to find ways to have less of an impact on the environment.
We live in a throw away society. And for this reason I try to show the kids, and parents that come with them ways to have less throw away, and less of a negative impact.
One way is to not use so much plastic.
There are alot of great products out there that can be reuseable. But many of them are plastic.
As we know plastic is made from fossil fuel. So it actually does have a negative impact.
Also Plastic decompses as you wash/heat/ and use it.
I have always wished there were other options out there.
And there is:
And there is:
But how wonderful do these LunchBots look. You can pack you snack/lunch for school/work.
Follow this link to their website to look at all the varieties they have:
http://lunchbots.com/product.html
I would love to be able to review this product, and share it with others.
I have been looking for something differnt to take food in. And this just might be what I was looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment