For people who may not know, I belong to a group of reviewers called BzzAgents.
I am given the opportunity to sample products, share those products with others (from time to time) and submit a review.
This time around I am submitting my desire to review a product in order to be a lucky few who review the product.
This summer I anticipated a movie that looked amazing, The Help. I didn't realize it was a book, but I saw 2 of my FAV actresses and saw a behind the scenes, and I knew I needed to see it.
I defintly was not disappointed. I laughed, I cried, and I was left with some life questions. I thought "which Charcter would I be more like, if I lived at that time?"
"would I have to courage to stand up for what I knew was wrong?"
Among many others. I really love movies that make you think about life, while entertaining.
I defintly was not disappointed. I laughed, I cried, and I was left with some life questions. I thought "which Charcter would I be more like, if I lived at that time?"
"would I have to courage to stand up for what I knew was wrong?"
Among many others. I really love movies that make you think about life, while entertaining.
After seeing it I knew I needed to get my Hands on the book. I love reading books that make you think about your life and the choices you are making. I Know it wasn't meant to do this, but I figure if the movie was able to get me to think, the book must to this and more.
It is told from the perspective of three women dealing with life in a racially charged Mississippi during the 1960’s.
It is told from the perspective of three women dealing with life in a racially charged Mississippi during the 1960’s.
My Favorite book of all time is "To Kill a Mockingbird." The movie reminded me greatly of "To Kill a Mockingbird". But in a differnt aspect of the civil rights movement.
I would love to find out for myself how much the movie differs from the book, and get to know more about the characters and become immersed into the 1960's in Mississippi.
I would so greatly love the opportunity to read this book, and let others know how great it is, As I am sure it is.
I would so greatly love the opportunity to read this book, and let others know how great it is, As I am sure it is.
THANK YOU


No comments:
Post a Comment