My cousin Austin relates it to a snickers bar...
I think that is a good fit.
My Life right now is INSANE....
Living in Montana, in a little suburb of Lolo. Super cute town, with only one main road. So when there was an accident one morning, I was stuck, and was late to work, and there was nothing to do but wait. That is another cool thing about Montana, People are so patient with driving. So you don't normally get honked. Not that I drive and get honked, but when I did, I would space out at the light and forget to go, and to my amazement I was never honked out. Nice huh?
Sorry I had My little tangent. I LOVE MONTANA, So being here has been great for me and a great adventure.
Well I have been here since June 3rd and I have only been able to drive my car for the first week. I had my engine kicked the bucket. In a terrible fashion. I didn't realize at the time that it was so bad, and had it towed to a shop that a member of the church owns. Well they don't specialize in Volkswagens but have a guy who has been working on them for a while and when they called me that day, it was BAD news. I needed a new Engine. WHAT?!?!?!?! I was distraught and in shock, so I called my uncle and had he talk to them about what else the problem would but. And sure enough that was a problem.
After 2 weeks of them working on it, and me praying everyday that they would be able to know what to do to fix it and It will be fixed. They called me the day i was supposed to pick up to break the news to me, They fixed it, but there is a sound still there with the engine. So I had given up and broke down and cried. Did I mention I was with kids at Council Grove State park. And I had to walk away from the kiddos for a moment. Called my mom, not knowing what to do, called my aunt to tell her I won't be visiting her this next weekend. And I was a wreck the rest of the day. At this point I was going to cut my losses and sell my car. Get out from under my gas guzling and money eating car.
Well after talking it out with grandma and pa and dad, I thought of shipping it home to be fixed. So I called around to some car shippers and got it shipped that monday to vegas, and it has been there since. CRAZY right. My uncle is rebuilding a engine for me, I am going to have to take out a loan to repair it, (not what I wanted to do) But oh well I Need a car.
So that is my stress that happened to me at the begining of summer and continues to now. I have learned to deal. I ask for rides. or just decide it is not necessary to go where I need to go. It has caused my expenses to be very small. So I have saved some money. I haven't been able to take the trips I wanted to. Like glaicer or anything. I am not trying to figure out how to get home, since my car will not be able to be fixed before I leave.
So why was I directed to this job in Montana, and my car died on me only a week after being here. I don't know But this "adventure" certainly lived up to its name. I know Heavenly Father is aware of the things that happen to us and helps us with what we need to accomplish. I have met so many nice people willing to help out and get me from A to B and also will loan me a car from time to time. I have no Idea how to repay or to share with them my gratitute. but what blessings I have recieved have been more than I ever thought would come. So Yeah. Life it is what it is. Not always sweet, there are some rough patches, But the end will be the sweet part. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment