So Here it is September. I am all packed and ready to go to Cali, in 8 hrs... I know I should be asleep. I am on to that next.
Well I am totally feeling lame that I haven't blogged about all my adventures from the summer..
Don't worry I will But I am not sure on the Internet connection or what it will be like for Work at the camp. SO here is an over view collage of my adventures.
SO This summer My sister took me to San Antonio for the day, and we watched the travel production of WICKED... Man This was amazing. LOVE IT!
Oh and I saw the ALAMO it is smaller than I thought. But still cool.
My cousin Got married, Yeah Elise and Leo... SO I saw thier sealing here in Vegas, but went to Bakersfield for the reception a week later. Fun times with the fam.
I had to say Bye to a sweet friend. Nicoley I love her. But we are all moving on to bigger and better things.
I wasn't as active as I wanted to be, But I did hike in Red Rock once. But The funnest was
THE NARROWS in ZION NP
Loved it had fun... and the group I went with made it more great....
(Why is it any adventure I take I end up getting dupped I new Nick name....
Bubs, Tollhouse Janes.... WHY?)
Lastely I love cooking and I was adventurious on some things. Check it out at the bottem
Well The next post will be me at my New Digs in CALI
Wish me luck

1 comment:
Ahh Janes!! I'm gonna miss you loads!! It was a way awesome fun summer!! Love ya girly!!
Post a Comment