May 24, 2009

Home stretch

So I have so much I want to post about, But I am totally Lacking to motivation......

But they are good things and some funny things.

But since I should post something about my week here it is.....


I am just about done, I only have one more week left of work.
This last week was tough I got in some tiffs with co-workers but nothing to nutty, it just made work harder.

I hope this week things will go by smooth. I want it to be the best week. I hope the school is layed back. It makes things more fun and easy.

Well I will be back in vegas in 2 weeks. Hmmmm I hope that drive back won't kill me.

I already have a feeling I am going to miss living in the middle of no where, I am truly enjoying the country life. I am not looking forward to living in a city. and I am not looking forward to being unemployed..... I wish I knew what awaits me when I get home. But I gues this is why they say sometimes you have to step into the dark to get closer to the light.....

WELL I say BRING ON THE DARKNESS... Just will someone hold my hand...Maybe a cute guy?

2 comments:

sara said...

Wow, that's exciting that you're almost home. Enjoy your last 2 weeks and make sure you do everything you want to before you leave. Call me when you're back so we can catch up! There's a new frozen yogurt place off of Nellis and Stewart and it's way yummy!

Heather Allison said...

ah my dear sweet cousin.. hahahaha thats a joke. ;-) you will be just fine and call me too cause its fun talking to me and i keep you awake. i know i'm not even a good enough close second to a guy holding your hand the entire way home, however, i'm not too shabby of a talker!!!! =) LOve you!