May 17, 2009

Can a week get any longer....

Ok SO This week has been the longest week ever in the history of weeks.



It was a fake friday, Meaning a school came in on Monday and left Wed, while another school came on wed and left on Friday. I know It doesn't sound to crazy but let me tell you it was crazy...



We are already 2 people short, since 2 dudes left and they worked at our Ray Bean Camp. So we had a fun times.



The first group Rann and Carson, is a school that was too big so they built the overflow school, but they are still coming together with their 180 kids. Crazy.



In the Chow Hall we had over 230 people Insane let me tell you. i don't think anyone ever stopped talking to hear the announcement, and to do mail.



But the kids were awesome little 4th graders. I had the same group for most of the trails and we had some really fun times. I had them believing this cat skull from one of the trails was my Pet cat Bubbles. I guess you had to be there.



But the group at the last half of the week was a little smaller, 2 schools one of 60 kids and one of 17 kids. the 60 kids was from Witchata Falls, and the other from the country town of graford. Fain, from Whichita were hormonal 6th graders, Wow there were crazy.... the teachers seperated them from square one from boys and girls. So at meals any activity like the hayride.... They couldn't sit together. But they weren't bad kids just boy and girl Crazy....



So Good things this week Happened....



I actually put bits in all 10 horses with out much of a problem.... Ok so it wasn't exactly easy.... most of the horses are tall so I still had to wrestle with them but I did it.



I also had to go out into the pasture to find the horses that refused to come into the corral. SO I went to look, and look. We couldn't find them anywhere, and I went to go into these trees and BAM!!! there they were. Hiding 5 horses just chilling, They looked at me like oh dang you found us...... and while I was walking them to the corral this Horse Cody was making sounds behind me. That was a fun experience.



Oh then when the schools were leaving, both the schools had these kids that told me I was their Favorite...... I don't care what anyone eles says thats the funniest thing to have them say that to me..... Great times.



Well

No comments: