April 1, 2009

GAS

If you haven't been keeping count this is post number 5 for this week. yup that is right... SO if you haven't read all of them You better catch up....


So back to the reason for posting....

So did you know that vehicles need gas to operate. And also it needs a steady flow of gas...

This is why I am assuming people will pay whatever to get gas.... and complain about it.....

Did you also know that even boats need gas..... And they need the Gas container on the boat to continue to go......

Also that some boat engines have gas in the engine, but not a lot so you HAVE to have the gas container to have the above mentioned steady supply of gas....

Well if you didn't I hope you have learned, and Don't forget to always check for that gas.... Becuase if you don't you might end up like me floating in the middle of the Lake when the motor dies, you look down to see what the problem is and You relize you left with out the gas container that should be on the boat. (this particular barge, that I don't normally drive, has one you take off and connect...)

SO here we are floating around on a choppy day at lake (you can't say sea it just isn't!)
I then had to radio the boat dock to ask if they could bring the gas to me... and all this on a radio that all my co-workers could hear.... especially my BOSS!!

I kept apologizing.... They were all fine and we all kinda laughed about it... Our boat's name is the VALDEZ, The oil liner that ran ashore in Alaska. FUNNY STUFF!

Just chalk it up for another SFM for me....

Lucky we were saved and all was well for the most part....

But I did get punished.... I had to drive the hayride twice on a dirt road, that most people get stuck in.... FUN TIMES... I asked for a co-pilot, and it just so happed I chose the one who my Boss Touchon got the Idea from.... HG right there.

But I survived..... Another day.... just a couple more till conferance... YES!!!

1 comment:

Tanya50 said...

Stephanie!! Don't worry stupits stuff like that has happened to me too. Keep laughing about it, that way it'll stay funny.