Well I got to the temple without much problem. But the temple is pretty, being all greyish in color. And today's weather was all overcast so It felt I was back in Aberdeen Scotland.
But it is a pretty temple, the inside and set up is unlike any temple I know... I actually had to ask where the changing room was. and where to get names, but you know people in the temple are nice and willing to help.
The session room was tiny.... Compared to the other temples I have been to. The Celestial room was pretty enough, But not as pretty as the vegas temple. And it was small, much like the Preston Temple. But no windows, so You don't get the light coming in.
I had fun at the temple, and I was glad I found my way with the GPS. I tell you I wouldn't have, I am not used to having so many highways, so many numbers...
So here is a pic of the temple... Not courtesy of me, of course I left my camera back with my bag.
2 comments:
That's so great you got to go to the temple. Maybe some day you can come here and go to our little temple.
Awesome! I'm glad you made it to the temple. I love to go to different temples and see the colors and decorations.
Post a Comment