Alright so its another sunday time for another update to document my life.
So I don't know if any of you feel this way, but when you do something of something funny happens, you think oh I have to blog that! Then do you ever think how you would explain it what you would say and how it would look?
Well I do it constantly and then I am here in front of the computer screen and can't think of anything to say other than I am alive and well, still.
Oh wait is starting to come back to my rememberance...
oh so just yesterday I was driving into Fort Worth to come to Stk Conferance, which was amazing, Not quite as amazing as a North Stake, but very enjoyable,
Well I was driving and a song, "how does he know he loves You" from Enchanted came up and It made me think of fun Megan Bishop and her love for that film, with Amber and Megan always quoting it. I smiled thinking about that. Then I thought of when for FHE we did a movie montage, where each group picked a movie and did a scene from it. My group chose Enchanted, with Kate being the princess and Ryan stewart playing the Dude, not the prince, But I laughed so hard when I pictured Kate running around the gym in her Princess sleeves. "Love ya Kate"
New thought:
So I have become addicted to the show... ABDC, America's Best Dance Crew.... I love seeing the moves in awe.... I liked this season because I lot of people are good, some of them I am thinking Yuck no.... So now it was down to the best 3, with one getting removed before the final this week.
I wanted this group fly kicks to leave beacause they are these cheerleaders, I feel are just selling thier bodies. Lucky for me they didn't make it.
But these two crews I loved from the beginning. Quest. and Beat Freaks.
Well the past two dances Beat freaks did weren't thier best but they have done some amazing dances.
But Quest, wow I was just blown away by them. So who knows who will win, but it will be good.
New thought:
Ok does anyone ever think about life, and where they are headed. Maybe you do it more when you are single. I have been doing it alot lately. I pray I will be accepted by a job, or that I will find a job for the summer that I will help me further my knowledge and skills. But I haven't come up with any leads, on jobs I have applied for yet. there is still time, but I am getting antsy.
I am also getting not worried, but when I talk to people about my future and where I want to settle down for good, I don't know, I am just going with the flow.... I am always hoping I will find a guy who would be interested in dating me, but it just hasn't happened yet, But no worries I am having fun doing other things.
Lately I have had a feeling of being lost in what I am supposed to be doing, But Its not bad, its hard to explain, I am starting to think its all my over anazlying things. Its funny how I am always having this need to have things all planned out and when I don't I feel like I am losing it.
I know silly stephanie.
Anyone else have the random thoughts come to your head.... or is it just silly Stephanie
4 comments:
yup i totally understand.. i'll write about it in my letter silly steponme
I always have silly random thoughts, I'm glad you shared yours with us. But the Enchanted song made me think of our FHE Lip Sing Competition! That was a blast!!! Who has that tape by the way??? I want it back! :)
My random thoughts usually don't last long enough for me to get them written down. Thanks for the glimps in your head.
I totally understand! I've been having the same random thoughts about where life is headed lately, so I know what you mean. So I developed my 5-year plan. It's a little intimidating, but I think it's a good idea! We can chat about it sometime...
Post a Comment