But I looked at the top of the screen where you sign it and it was actually showing so I am able to blog... what a blessing. This is the only way I can let off some steam
So we don't have schools this week, they have their state wide testing, so no school wanted to bring kids here so you would think or relaxing week for you right.... wrong.
We are making this float for a Mardi Gras Parade this weekend. And we are all working together, but the problem is we are all type A personalities. So it doesn't make working all to enjoyable for me. As it works out, people love to tell me I am wrong... that's a dumb idea, and Stephanie go do that. Why is it that they see it I need to be told those things. I try not to tell people what to do..... not anymore.
So I am kinda in the I don't want to do this anymore. I feel like I haven't done anything good, besides take apart some palates (sp) Oh that was so much fun, Luckily enough I had my Ipod going in one ear so My Music kept me going.
Why are people Like that? I don't understand. This one chick who shall remain nameless, she was taking all these ideas of hers and our boss took her ideas, and then When I gave one, he looks at her and she said well that's alright, but to make it better lets do this.... Her idea.
I know I shouldn't be so angry, But I think I am mostly feeling the loner -ness coming out. Everyone has someone, and then there is me the little LDS girl who doesn't drink when everyone else is.
And tonight they are playing life, which I didn't play last night because I was watching HEROS (it was OK), But I went over and since most were buzzed and the others Have never played before I helped with the rules, So now I said oh I want to play.... Oh but there isn't enough pieces for you and you didn't play last night, So SORRY.
OK So I will just do something else.
I can go on but now this is to long. Oh well... Sorry if you read all of this.
I JUST WANT A HUG!!!!
3 comments:
ME HUGGING YOU!
Here's a virtual hug - might be late, but you can redeem it anytime! Oh, and I'm getting closer on the Yellowstone video - I'm thinking end of April/beginning of May! I'll let you know for sure so we can make plans!!!
Steph... I am sorry you were feeling lonely... it is a hard thing. Don't forget I love you .... and here is a hug!(')
Post a Comment