So I was going to do this amazing post about what I did on Monday..... By the way gave blood on the blood bus.
I took this amazing pictures, that all you professionals or those who think they are amazing would be absolutely jealous.
Well I had well over 100 pics on my camera that I had to get off so I can do my amazing blogs for this week.
Well I totally got my pictures off my camera on my computer, and then off course I cleared my card.
So here I am doing my Blog and Then I went to get my amazing pictures......
They aren't there but 5. I had at least 10 or so. Then there was the one I was very proud of, I took a picture just as the needle went in, so you saw the whole in the needle with the point pressing up against my skin. Oh so amazing.
So now I don't want to even show the pics I got because the first ones are lame.
SO now I am bummed I don't want to post any pictures ever. I won't even take pictures. So thats that.
OH I HATE MY CAMERA AND COMPUTER
No comments:
Post a Comment