Ever since I was a little kid, I have always been a fan of decorations, dressing up and the Candy.....
I would always plan a month or so in advance to get the best one of a kind costume, something that was original and defiantly something I wasn't the year before.
So this year was a little different I am here in the middle of northern texas, at a lake, so I was limited on what I had access to, also I had to wear something that I could wear on a trail. Since Friday I was still teaching at Camp. So what was I supposed to do.
Then My boss tells us we have to also have a "Pre Halloween costume", What is that and really were my first reactions.
He just wanted us to wear something simple to get ready, also it again had to be trail appropriate. So now I had limitations to my costumes.
So the only thing I could think of was to be Pippi Longstockings Again, Like last year, and the costume included wearing hiking boots and that is what I needed to wear so I was down.
I lucky enough was going to be home early Oct picked it up and I was done. But then I had to do a Pre-Halloween, I just wanted to where normal clothes, so I went as a Rocker Chick, I again was recycling a costume worn to a Tristin and Kim Party. So here are the pics.
I know I broke my original rule of no repeating costumes, but I don't care It worked, and it didn't really feel like Halloween, no one here was really into it, and There wasn't a Ward Party like the North Star Parties put on by Bishop Garner......
those were the days, with the forsyths and Cardall, we had a Pimps, Santa and the Old Garners another year. Don't forget the Dance off, Thriller.....
those are memories I will always have even if I can't find the pics.
But here are this Year's Halloween Pictures
This is the Ray Bean Crew.....
Pre-Halloween
R-L
Zivi (Old Dude), Lorna (photographer), Chris (attacked By Possum Kingdom Possum), Peter (nerd), Me (Rocker), Ashley (kid)


3 comments:
we missed the northstar party as well...not the same without you guys!
We will have to have a little visit when you are in town!
Love the pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment