November 1, 2008

Another week goes by

Its funny I read everyone elses blog and think I wish I could do my blog more often, especially when funny things Happen. But Then when I drive the 30 Min to Mineral Wells I lose what It was I wanted to write about.... So this is me sitting here thinking what was it I wanted to write and tell you all about.....

First Let me just say I am totally excited for this day light savings, it hasn't come fast enough. I hate getting up in the dark and going home in the dark.... since I work 7:30 to 9:30 I hate being in the dark, I could also use an extra hour of sleep, but its mainly to get more daylight when I am getting ready for work.....

2nd thing: I got called a grump of sorts again on a eval..... well first they said I was very Knowledgable but then they said I wasn't as friendly..... Wow harsh I mean If you look at me next to some of my co workers I could see how you might think I was grumpy but we aren't all the same, and I am a little more conservative to my heathen Co-workers, (no offense, Not that they read this.....) I mean is this a face of a Grump?

opps wrong one...... I mean Is this the face of a grump....


Right This isn't a grump person but that of an angel.... Well something like that...... But I was also dressed up for a pre Halloween costume. I was a rocker Punk... Recycled costume.... (pics to come later)
But I look something like this everyday and I love teaching so how could they think I was unfriendly ..... Well I think they are if they can't tell me to my face.....




Well I am done, and I only have to deal with people for 3 days this week, Let me explain, I have fake friday this week.... meaning 2 schools are coming in this week, one on Monday and leaving Wed mid day and the other comes Wed mid day and leaves Friday mid day.... so crazy week but not enough time to know me....

Well One last thing..... I am also living on Camp.... no more driving 15 min to and from camp. it is not even a mile up the road..... I LOVE IT. I didn't even use a full 1/4 tank of gas driving to and from. I know I could walk but my foot is still swealing, and I need to get new hiking boots, My foot is slipping around in them I think that might be doing it too.....

Well I am back to living in a cell ( 10 x 10 room) but this time it has concrete floors no carpet, I want some carpet but I am poor right now and can't afford anything but gas, and food. Dang me for having doc bills and tickets to pay.
Speaking of tickets I just payed the one I got in July which caused me to have a warrent almost issued.... Now thats going to change your views on me. I was almost someone with a record.... Bad to the bone......

Well I should head back to the lake so Hope this helps anyone who reads this... My Mom and Tanya what I have been doing..... I should get some pics up soon about halloween and the new digs.

1 comment: