August 19, 2008

I Guess I will do a Tag

I have to list 6 random things about me and then tag 6 other people.

So here it goes!!
1. I am scared of the Dark, Only when there is no Light around.
2. I am the first Grandchild to be a College Grad.
3. I have eaten haggis and Loved it (I brought a can of it Home)
4. I don't believe in Luck, only Blessings.
5. But somehow I still think there is truth to Carma (spelling?)
6. has been hit in the Head every time I try to play a sport with a Ball. (I think I have a permanent concussion.)

Here are the rules:
Link the person(s) who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 bloggers, leave a comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
Here are the 6 people I tagged:

Sheree
Heather
Holly Brimhall
Sara Barros
Jeanna Hayes
Cheryl Cardall

2 comments:

sara said...

you will be greatly missed Stephanie! I can't believe you're going to Texas and not taking me with. I hope all goes well there and you meet lots of fun people...(especially of the male variety)

sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.