I have been doing alot of reading books, I never thought I would ever be someone to read 2 books at once
That is just insane when I knew people to read more than one book,
how do you keep track of both books. How do you stay interested in both books,
Just so many thought on why you should never read more than one book.
Well when I am in cabins, with the kiddos. (which has been alot lately,
since Of my Bus incident which injured my wrist and I can't or shouldn't use it)
I read to them every night. It helps me relax and the girls to get to sleep... ( I will always read to my kids,
At least I say that now)
So I have recently gotten into the Percy Jackson, No i haven't seen the movie, But a coworker turned me onto it, and it is AMAZING... I love Greek Mythology, and this book is such a fun read.
SO since i read the first one, I have moved on to the 2, 3, and now in the middle of the 4th.
Well I don't feel I should read the others to the girls if they have never read them before.
SO I read mixture of Narnia, one week, then Aurlia, the next (borrowed it from the Sis)
Now I am reading Alice I bought it last weekend. not becuase of the movie,
But the girls are interested in it since there is a movie out about it.
I was thinking about it the other day, WHY do I read so much, if I am not reading I am watching a movie...
(which I should mention since my silly job in the outdoor education field
I have I would say quadruple my dvd collection, I have always valued I only owned DVDs I liked, like
REALLY Liked. Now If I liked it our wanted to see it or heard it was a good movie and it is under $10
I will Buy it. I have gotten so many in the last little while.
CRAZY... you should see it now Insane. really)
ANyhoo. like I said I am either watching or reading, I finally sat back And Thought Why in the world Am I
this into these types of entertainment. Well I came to me.
Here or wherever I am I am away from my friends and fam. I mean some
of my coworkers are fun and I get along with them, but I don't hangout outside of work. I
am a regular homebody, I like to be in my room and chill.
SO I read, or watch movies. I love the people in the books,and movies,
they have become my friends. Crazy again but it is so true.
They are there for me, and I feel like since I don't have a life, they are
letting me be a part of thier life.
Well It made more sense in my mind then it makes sense it written form.
I love my books, and Movies. SO good.
My latest Fav Movie is How to Train Your Dragon. SO GOOD.
I love it and will own it when it comes to video. The voices are Perfect.
Since there are no Hot Guys, cause Vikings really aren't hot... Sorry it true.
But they got Nice cute voices for some of the characters.
Why they chose Scottish voices I won't know... Vikings came from Scandinvian. area. You know
Norway, Findland, Sweden.
Well A couple of scottish actors. Made me more happy.
And the main dragon is cute, Modeled after stitch, it had the same drawer.
Ok I am done rambling. And since my wrist hurts I don't want to type more.
SPRING BREAK NEXT WEEK, YES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment