alright I have noticing a tread of my blogs lately....
Kinda sad days for me..... You know that kinda thing. Pity party and all.
I don't mean my Blog to become a downer. AT ALL
That is not my thing.... I am happy stephanie Always... Well not always but kinda.
So Anyways after my last blog I have to explain.
that monday was horrible and I think my feelings were hurt all to much, and I missed having my friends to who love and know me there to enjoy that project.
But I think Heavenly Father realized my sadness, so he helped my Attitude changing, and also to help my coworkers attitude change.
The rest of the week was better But I am still having my struggles, not having any true friends.
But I have come to realize the lesson I am learning here besides the outdoor education stuff.
I will have to tell you this lesson... But I will have to end here since I need to be heading back to camp.
UGH WORK!!!!
2 comments:
I am so sorry what you have been going through. Heavenly Father knows what you are going through and he will help! I hope things cont to get better for you.
Here's the thing,(only because I'm struggling with this issue as well)you shouldn't dread work. If it doesn't make you happy, and there's nothing you can do to make it better, than you need to get out. I've struggled too because I used to love my job and now it's not very exciting or challenging. I've contemplated this a lot and I've tried to change my attitude toward it, which has helped some, but essentially I'm not happy and need to be in a place where I am. Even if that means taking a pay cut or having a less than desirable commute.
You need to make the decision whether or not the job is worth it or if you can make it worth it. If not, cut your losses and come home!
Post a Comment